Monday, April 22, 2013

One

Long time, no blog...

After over 2 years of riding with different groups of people I am back to riding alone.  It seems as if not everyone is a crazy as me or enjoys riding as much as I do. The person to whom I live with and am related to marriage always asks me, if I enjoy riding the same routes over and over.  I do as each day is different even if the route is the same.

I rode with Tom D and Jim L earlier this year. I hope to see them both on Mother's Day at the Pier.

A few pictures:

The LA Marathon was in March. Below the Finish Line (I did not run. I only biked past this marker the day before the race).


The person to whom I am related to by marriage and I took the train up north in early April and biked around 100 miles back in 2 days.



Yesterday in LA, they closed a road called Venice Blvd. and you could bike from the beach to downtown LA or the reverse route.  I am glad I took the route from the beach as there were quit a few bicyclists downtown yesterday (Look across the street to the left of the traffic signal).




1 comment:

  1. the money to place bets Baccarat Thailand is a sbobet card game in which players place bets based on the

    ReplyDelete